Friday, March 11, 2005

Old habits die hard I guess, if at all. As I was leaving the gym today I stopped at the Jamba Juice counter as I do a couple of times each week for a healthy, refreshing drink, usually with a protein boost added. As I waited in line today (there is not usually a line) I noticed this severly overweight person ordering something and having some trouble doing so. Then she had to pay for her drink with a credit card. Geesh... Shortly after that I noticed that she ordered the largest size drink possible and then added a pastry of some sort to the order. I felt like saying, "girl, you ain't gonna shed any of those pounds that way" but thought it would be best not to. I order the smallest size (16 oz.) which is really plenty. Anyway, I left wondering what that person eats at home.

No comments: