Friday, August 05, 2005

Is it Friday yet? Ha! Actually it doesn't matter anymore to me however I wish I could overcome whatever is blogging, er, I mean bugging me. I seem to be in a funk today and do not really know why. I have felt tired all week and then some significant intestinal cramps yesterday made things even worse. A lingering cough is not helping either. It is the type of cough I would normally get in January or February, not August. I know one thing that would help...a nice long vacation out of the country but for that I must wait until January. On another matter, my Sony DSC-W1 digital camera was returned by the repair shop this week and yesterday I had a chance to test it out. The mysterious smudge in the upper right quadrant is gone which is great but they did not tell me what the problem was. I just hope it doesn't happen again as it is now out of warranty.

No comments: