Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy soggy New Year

It sure rained heavily overnight but we might catch a break in the action tonight as current forecasts are for cloudy skies with the possibility of some showers before midnight. I hope so as I do not want to have to battle the elements to get to the club. What happens after I am in and start partying is another matter and after a short time I probably won't care what it is doing outside anyway. If I get sloshed inside, I can slosh my way home back up the hill in rain if need be. It is fortunate that I am close enough to walk it (or crawl it if necessary). Ha!

Today will be a quiet one as I rest up but I probably should use the time to do some cleaning of the apartment.

Next weekend it looks like we will catch another break in the weather which is fine as I will be leaving on vacation late Sunday evening. That is good news. At least the AccuWeather.com long range forecast calls for sunny weather on the 8th of January. We have not seen a completely sunny day here in weeks so I am sure everyone would be pleased with that.

Have I made any New Year's Resolutions? NO! I never do. I tried that much earlier in life and it became pointless after awhile so why tie any resolution to a specific date. It is meaningless.

I am outa here for now so Happy 2006 everyone!

No comments: