Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Telephone madness

What is wrong with the new SBC, or is it the old AT&T? Every year that I can remember, we have always received new phone directories at the front door each fall or early winter. This year nothing, so far anyway. Then today I receive a computerized phone call asking me if I had received my directories or not. Press 1 if no...well, I pressed numero uno and hung up. Then tonight I receive a live phone call from India asking me the same question. Then he had to ask what my address was. He didn't seem too pleased when I asked him what was going on as he hung up at that point. I guess that was not in their script over there. Is this an example of the phone service we are going to receive with the merger of SBC and AT&T? If so, I want out.

No comments: