Monday, January 02, 2006

I can't believe I drank the whole thing...

I really did a number on myself New Year's Eve. I was drinking gin & tonic when I should have just had beer. As a result, I do not remember midnight, even if I was still at the club, but perhaps I left early. I remember someone asking me "Are you feeling okay". This happened twice and then I recall someone helping me to my feet and walking me towards the front door. I do not know if that was to get some fresh air or a way of saying that I should leave. I am so embarrassed. I have never done that in all my years of going out for New Year's Eve celebrations. Now I wonder, out of curiosity sake anyway, if I can find any reliable eye witnesses to what happened so that they can fill in the blanks in my own mind. I certainly hope that I did nothing to embarrass myself or others during my "blank period". The bartender during Happy Hour on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays was working late Saturday night and might be able to tell me something but I do not know if I could face him or another drink again. Ouch!

No comments: