Sunday, January 22, 2006

On the road (still)

23-Jan-06

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Last day in this city with little to nothing planned. Yesterday I observed and took pictures of the usual Sunday afternoon and evening event known as "Walking Street". I even climbed up on the Thapae Gate and wall for a few photos. I finished off the day's activities with a few gin & tonics at Chez Nous. I returned to the hotel after that and fell asleep very quickly. Today I will arrange for transportation back to the airport tomorrow for my 12:25 PM flight. Once in Bangkok I will have six more nights before returning to the U.S. and this could be the busiest part of the whole vacation as I have one or two dinners planned with a friend from Arizona in addition to one tour and some other events with friends from Bangkok. After all of this I made need another vacation. Ha!

No comments: