Saturday, January 21, 2006

On the road, continued

Here I am still in Chiang Mai and this morning using a Thai-English keyboard with several characters in the ÄwrongÄ place. )see what I mean_= ZIKES. Oh well, I will try to continue anzwaz.

Some sort of a bug or indigestion problem has slowed me down a bit. I got through the two days of tours with Ben without too much difficulty however I have not desired to eat much of anything. I feel nauseas when I do try to eat. I do not know what is going on but I hope this problems clear up soon.

I have no plans for today however this is Sunday and each Sunday starting around 3 PM they have what is called "Walking Street". It is one gigantic street fair with all sorts of arts & crafts along with many food booths especially in the temples along the route and since I do not have much of an appetite these days, this may work out fine for me as I can pick and choose a small number of items to eat as I fee inclined.

Tomorrow is my last day here and then I move on down to Bangkok for my final six nights in Thailand.

(to be continued)

No comments: