Thursday, May 24, 2007

Grrr…I applied for my new (renewed) passport eleven weeks ago and still do not have whereas a friend of mine received his today after only fifteen days. How did that happen? According to the State Department website it is taking ten to twelve weeks to process applications and get the passports to their owners. As far as I know he did not request expedited service as there was no reason to do so as he is not traveling until January 2008 which is also my next intended travel time period. What gives?

 
 

Well, our mini-heat wave is over. The past two days have been wonderful and today started off nicely but now the wind has cooled things off considerably. Can I blame this on the State Department's Passport Office??? hahaha

 
 

 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received my renewal in 15 days, too. Maybe you fit the profile of potential drug dealer or child molester! That probably takes longer for Homeland Security to check out.

Irving said...

Since my lifestyle is no different from my friend in southern California, this would only indicate that Homeland Security does not know what it is doing.