Friday, July 23, 2004

Retirement is great and I am glad that I did this but sometimes there seems to be too much time on my hands.  Yes, I have a lot to do without cramming everything into one day or one week however I still get lazy and procrastinate.  When that happens I get bored and I can't afford that.  That is, when I get bored I want to travel but I cannot afford to go far right now however I have planned a mini-vacation to Reno soon.  That will have to do until I can afford a big one again and no, I am not expecting to win a big jackpot to help me pay for the next big one.  It is just a convenient way to get out of town for a short time.  Also, since I used to live there I know something of the city and since I have not been there in about four years, I decided it is time to return to take a look at what is new.  Big deal you say?  Yeah, I agree but what the heck.  You never know what will happen.

No comments: