Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Break time...

Well, after two grueling days in the office by myself, I finally got a little help today. Ironically, this was the slowest of recent days. Oh well, c'est la vie. Anyway, it is nice to have some help even if only on a part time basis.

If it weren't so tragic, the shenanigans in Washington D.C. would be hilarious as the Bush regime tries once again, to cover itself with yet more lies. It is ironic that he wants more time to locate the WMDs when he would not give the U.N. more time to find them. Oh well, I said that yesterday didn't I. Politics stinks to put it mildly.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not but I went to see Matrix - Reloaded on Sunday. If you haven't seen it yet, I won't be the one to recommend it. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 5 at best. At least I didn't walk out of this one like I did Anger Management.

I noticed that the clock on the Ferry Building now reads about 11:57 but it still has not been started. Is this in preparation for the actual start-up in a few weeks when the city and the port commission decide on the "right time" to start the clock again.

And now it is time to bring this to a close. I have been drained physically, mentally, and emtionally by all the work during the past week or so. Thoughts do not flow freely now and/or come out distorted. I need a vacation.

Later...

No comments: