Monday, June 30, 2003

Monday but a short week



After a wonderful weekend it is very difficult to return to work. Although it cooled off here in the city, it was nevertheless a great day for the Gay Pride celebration. Had it been 98 degrees as it was three days earlier, it would have been intolerable.

There are one or two excellent letters to the editor of the Chronicle this morning about the madman in the White House. Also one of the Chronicle's columnists lists several good web pages for people who are fed up with Bush and his antics. They are Vote to Impeach, Move On, and something called 2020 Democrats.

I have some other good protest sites in mind but I must check their respective URLs before I post them here. I am determined to do my part in making a change in the White House. I do not have a favorite Democrat at this point but Howard Dean would be on my short list if I had one.

No comments: