Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Not sure

I guess Tuesday is OK. Certainly better than Monday. Not as good as hump day and certainly not as good as Thursday or Friday but it will do.

The fog rolled back in last night after a one day heat wave. Our natural air conditioning here in SF is working albeit sometimes too efficiently. I shouldn't complain as I could be living somewhere in the midwest or south where it is hot and humid and the only relief is just a thunderstorm and/or tornado away.

Some positive (depending upon your outlook) headlines in the morning news today include "Greenspan sees modest U.S. pickup", "Hotels see stronger than expected summer travel", "Lufthansa CEO Weber says worst over", "Feds seeks to indict Martha Stewart", and "Dollar sustains recovery aided by GB". Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel but then it is always difficult to know just how long that tunnel is. I am confident that things will change. They always do. It is part of the life cycle.

And my cycle is on "go to work" cycle now so I am outa here for now.

No comments: