Saturday, November 08, 2003

Not ill that I know of.

Since at least one person thinks I am sick because of what I posted on the 4th of November, I need to update this. A CT scan was taken of my chest on the 4th in an effort to rule out anything significant. It was taken because of a spot in a regular x-ray a few weeks earlier which the radiologist and my doctor felt needed closer examination. I am now waiting for the results.

I feel fine actually. I got over the cold I picked up because of the sudden change in weather from Florence (mid sixites) to Venice (mid fifties with a strong cold wind off the Adriatic). The hot weather in San Francisco when I returned also helped to dry out my sinuses so now I am feeling in tip top condition once again. And...it is Saturday night...so...

Well, it has been raining off and on this afternoon but as I write this the rain has stopped. I think it is going to be a grand night for something. Let's party...

No comments: