Tuesday, November 04, 2003

What is going on?

Having been feeling some indigestion lately without the usual heartburn. It is just an uncomfortable feeling in the chest area plus a lot of noise emanating from the lower part of the rib cage. A cat scan is due on Thursday due to recent abnormal x-ray but that "spot" did not necessarily represent anything serious. "Artifact" was the word used in the radiologist's report so it is a mystery at the moment. Since then I have probably begun to worry and now I am feeling dizzy or lightheaded. The lack of a meeting with my supervisor and my co-worker regarding an end of the year event has also been troublesome as I wanted to get this out of the way ASAP. Now I do not know when that will take place. It was supposed to have been last Friday but was postponed to yesterday but still I have heard nothing. So I guess concern over what could be minor health problems combined with lack of progress in discussions at work are starting to take their toll. I need a vacation! Ha!

And now I learn that a friend in Bangkok is going to Iraq of all places. Is he nuts or something? I thought he was studying at a university in BKK but now he apparently has a job with a television network or some such thing in BKK. What in the world is going on here?

No comments: