Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Waisting time...spending money?!?

Dull day in the office and even during my lunch so I have been staring at the Brookstone store website for the past fifteen minutes thinking about their products and wondering what I could use and/or afford. Actually, nothing in either category.

This is day two of my co-worker's vacation and so far it has continued to be rather slow which is good in some ways but time does drag. There is something about this three day work week which seems more difficult than the usual five days. I talked with someone else who also has no inspiration to do anything this week.

Thursday I will be joining my friend Richard in Vallejo for dinner. It will also give me a chance to see his new computer and help with some things that he has not been able to solve so far. Then last night Bob from Oakland called to invite me to his place for Christmas dinner so that covers both major holidays. This has become a tradition to be at his place at Christmastime with a "cast of thousands", or, the "usual suspects".

One thing I will NOT do this weekend is go to Union Square on Friday. That place will be a madhouse as a cast of thousands descends upon the area to begin the Christmas shopping season. I might go through the area and head over to the Metreon to see Mystic River which has received some good reviews.

So that is the scoop from here for now.

-30-

No comments: