Sunday, April 18, 2004

Another day...another week

At least I found something humerous to start this week off with. Bangkok has just opened its first subway line and I guess because of that, the Bangkok Post ran an article about the London subway which is funny. That is, if you can understand British humour. Check it out at the Bangkok Post.

This is one of those days I have to make some decisions about what to do: 1) continue work on moving my personal website, 2) watch the Giants/Dodgers game on TV, 3) go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in the Japan Center, or 3) attend an organ recital at Grace Cathedral. If 3, then I can work on my website before that however part of me wants to get outdoors. Dang it, why is life so difficult? That is really one of the problems with this city. There is usually too much on the plate but I guess I would rather have that then be stuck in rural Georgia with nothing to do.

No comments: