Wednesday, April 14, 2004

What day is it?

For some reason it is easy to lose track of what day of the week it is once you are retired. I am constantly looking at calendars of all sorts and even then I am not sure. Anyway, I am still here and I have just discovered a neat new browser thanks for the good folks at PC World magazine. Its name is MyIE2 and it is absolutely free and has a lot of nifty features. You can go to find.pcworld.com/40934 to get the download and information about this nifty browser.

Also, if you are tired of the mess in Iraq go to Move On and give the Bush a piece of your mind.

Then if you are some sort of scientific geek and want to predict the end of the world or your city or country, try the Impact Calculator at a University of Arizona website. Not being a geek, or at least a scientific one, I put in some meaningless figures which hardly made a blip on the radar screen or caused the Richter scale to move. In fact, it was probably a near miss. Well, that would be in keeping with the rest of my life I guess. ha ha ha

See ya...

No comments: