Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Good day today although did not accomplish much. Donn and I had lunch at the 21st Amendment on Second Street. That was fun, the brew was good, and the food as good. After that we walked around the neighborhood to walk off the lunch and get an airing. Also, Donn had never seen that part of the city previously. We both toddled off to our respective domiciles after that and I took a lie down as the Aussies might say. After I woke up I started catching up on my e-mail and had a cup of coffee (with sugar of all things) while doing so. (I usually use Equal.) Now it is dinner time but I am not particularly hungry. Should I have some soup and crackers? What?

I have refrained from watching the news on TV or listening to it on the radio for several days now as I am trying to avoid George W. Bush and his nonsense. I usually get my news on-line, first via SF Gate.com in the morning and then via Reuters or CNN throughout the day. This way I can pick and chose what to view.

No comments: