Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I haven't done much walking lately and this is something I really enjoy especially since it helps me locate new photographic subjects and/or get new perspectives on old ones. Our weather has been so miserable lately (foggy and chilly) that I have not felt like it but I must bite the bullet and go with the flow as they say. This is typical San Francisco weather so I can't really complain too much. If I do, perhaps I should move. Anyway, the weather is supposed to start warming up during the new few days. Great, just in time for a medical procedure which will take me out of action for two days. Yep, it's colonoscopy time again. Yuck! Actually the procedure ain't that bad, it is just there terrible tasting medicine you have to drink the day before. No matter how they flavor it, it is still pretty sickening. That plus the fasting will leave me ravenously hungry by Monday night.

Another thing I need to do is concentrate on learning how to use my PaintShopPro program more. I still have not done more than the very basics and I want to learn how to use layers to adjust photo qualities and possibly to combine elements from various photos. Most of my time on the computer lately however has been with my scanning project (35mm slides) but at least I am now down to the letter S so I am over halfway complete with this project. I will take a break after that before starting with the 35mm color and black and white film strips.

Another thing I need to do is keep my mind off of politics. The more I see of Bush & Cheney on TV, the sicker I become. I guess that is another good reason to walk alot. That way I can stay away from TV news more often.
Oh, what a life.

No comments: