Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today began with a chuckle as I read Matier & Ross' column in the Chronicle about the Episcopal Bishop of San Francisco, a retired Episcopal priest, and a thrice divorced Episcopal priest. I was giggling the rest of the morning over that one.

Later in the morning I went to the Metreon to see Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. I thought it was excellent, possibly one of the best movies I have seen this year. Jamie Foxx was excellent as the cab driver going through a lot of changes as he had to deal with the hit man played by Cruise. The hit man was basically one dimensional but then what mafia hit man type isn't? I was torn up in knots during several scenes and left the theater exhausted. I think I walked out in a daze as I saw few of the many people in downtown SF as I made my way to the bus stop. Highly recommended!

No comments: